I call it "Lamb burger immersed in cheesy egg". heh

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ok, first of all, coming from me.... pergh~ this is a great shock to myself, considering that I have no knowledge of how to cook (except for the basics. heh). I'm putting this under the labels "bread" and "side dish". On to the ingredients

Ingredients

1. A lamb burger. I'm recommending "Darabif". Oh, trust me, it's delicious. Being a big eater, I've tried many brands before, nothing can match "Darabif". The picture: tadaaa~



2. eggs
3. Cheese. I'd recommend using Kraft's singles
4. Salad
5. Sauces: mayo, thousand island, chili etc
6. Bread



Methods

1. First, put the burger on a non-stick frying pan. No oil is needed, all the natural oil will come out on its own =p With a lamb burger, you might find that it takes longer than usual to cook. Allow 20-30 minutes.

2. After around 15-20 minutes, cut the cheese into small cubes, and crack open the egg. Mix them both together, and on another frying pan (with a lil oil), make your cheesy egg.

3. Take two pieces of bread, apply all the above mentioned sauces, salad, and put the burger and egg. Eat while its hot. Trust me, the cheese will melt in your mouth. Yummy. Had it for sahur =p




So there you go. A recipe from a guy. What else can a guy cook? =p

0 comments: